Driving Offences / Traffic Offences
• Driving Offences can include Culpable Driving
• Dangerous Driving (Inc. Dangerous Driving Causing Driving)
• Reckless Conduct Offences
• Drink Driving
• Refuse Breath Test
• Driving Under The Influence Of A Drug Of Dependence
• Exceeding The Speed Limit
• Driving Whilst Disqualified Or Suspended
• Unregistered Motor vehicle
• Unlicensed Driving
• Careless Driving
• Fail To Obey Traffic Symbol
Penalties for these offences can range from fines and to longer imprisonments – depending on the level of alcohol detected and the circumstances surrounding the arrest. As with drug related offences it’s vital that you receive the best possible legal advice early on to maximise your outcome with sentencing.
We are highly experienced traffic lawyers who can provide you with the help you need to get the best possible results from your traffic charges. We can help you to understand your traffic offences, penalties and how you can avoid losing your license. It is important that you ensure that you understand the ramifications of the offences committed and that you know what you can do to aim for the best possible outcome.